70% off. Launch sale going on now.
Watch the video to see what this course is all about, and click on “Curriculum” to view the over 20 lessons.
[cl-itext texts=”Order now to lock in 90% off
Order now to learn how to be a better photographer
Order now to get the course for only $30″ font_size=”25px”]
Note: This comprehensive course has just launched. [standout]Because of this you can save 70% off the final course price.[/standout] You will have lifetime access. Act now before the price goes up.
What are the requirements?
- This course is for everyone, not just creative people or business people.
- You will need a desire to kill your procrastination demon.
- This is a course on how to overcome procrastination, and you should plan on taking notes and studying the material.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 21 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Be more effective and be more creative.
- Kill the time wasters in your life, gain back precious time.
- Learn how to get going with projects right away, without postponing them.
- Gain a better attitude in life.
- Learn how to be more successful by accomplishing more.
- Be less annoying to your spouse. 😀
What is the target audience?
- If you want to be more effective and want to accomplish more, this course is for you.
- If you’re tired of not getting enough done, or tired of watching your dreams fade away, then take this course.
- If you’re not willing to make the effort of studying, and applying the lessons, the course is not for you.
The Secrets to Taking Amazing Photos with Any Camera!
- Section 1: Kill it. Kill it now.
- Lecture 1 – Introduction
- Lecture 2 – You Must Kill Procrastination
- Section 2: How to Kill Procrastination.
- Lecture 3 – Lose Project Management Apps
- Lecture 4 – Free Project Management
- Lecture 5 – K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Stupid – The Truly Freeing Way to Be Effective
- Lecture 6 – Kill the Internet
- Lecture 7 – Kill Email
- Lecture 8 – Kill Facebook
- Lecture 9 – Reprogram Your Brain if Needed
- Lecture 10 – The Ultimate Secret. Kill Your “Mood” Demon
- Lecture 11 – Figure Out Your Best Task Times
- Lecture 12 – Be Creative or Productive. Choose One.
- Lecture 13 – Do the Painful Things First
- Lecture 14 – Get it Done!
- Lecture 15 – Just Start!
- Lecture 16 – Workflowy. Drop the Mic.
- Lecture 17 – Google Search Exists for a Reason
- Lecture 18 – Gmail Search Exists for a Reason
- Lecture 19 – Mmmm…Candy
- Section 3: Imagine a More Effective YOU.
- Lecture 20 – Your Life at 98% Battery Life
- Section 4: There is No TRY.
- Lecture 21 – Do. It. Now.